Ingredients: Quaker wholegrain rolled oats (80%), sugar, natural flavouring, salt
100% whole grain
No artificial preservatives
Helps lower cholesterol: Oat beta-glucan 2.8g per 100g. Each serving (36g) contains 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day. Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a rist factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.
1. Tear open the sachet along the tear line
2. Pour the oats out into a microwaveable bowl
3. Use the sachet to measure the milk - Fill to the milk line (180ml)
4. Pour the sachet of milk into the bowl & mix
5. Place the bowl in the microwave for 2 mins on full power (Cat E min 800w)
6. Ping! Stir & Enjoy
*if the porridge is not at your preferred consistency after 2 minutes cook for another 10-20 seconds
1. Simply boil 180ml (one sachet) of milk in a saucepan.
2. Stir in contents of one sachet of oats.
3. Simmer for 2 mins, or until mikl is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
May contain wheat, barley, rye & soya
Store in cool dry place out of direct sunlight
*Photo for reference only.
Shipping & Payment
Delivery - Kowloon District
Delivery - Hong Kong Island District
Delivery - N.T. (Except Fanling, Sheung Shui, Yuen Long, Tuen Mun & Islands District)
Delivery - N.T (Fanling, Sheung Shui, Yuen Long & Tuen Mun only)