In these terms and conditions, the ‘Company’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ means Natural Ponti Ltd. and the ‘Customer’ or ‘you’ means any person, firm, company, corporation or body which places an order with the Company.
By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no other person shall use his/her login to purchase products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on our online store are up-to-date. Image of products are for reference only. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
Each order is limited to HK$5,000. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date.
You are required to register with us when you use the services or place an order. By registering you are making a statement, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
In consideration of your use of our services, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself during registration; and
- maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your registration.
Price and Payment
- All product prices listed in our online store are in Hong Kong dollars. The prices listed in our online store may differ from the prices of the same products in our physical shops. The applicable price shall be the price listed in our online store as at the date of purchase.
- Acceptance of orders is subject to our sole discretion. If the order is cancelled by us, if you have already made any payment, we will make a refund. You agree and accept that we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
- We only accept payments through Credit Card (VISA or Master Card) or Payme. When you place an order you authorize Payme or SHOPLINE Payments to debit the credit card you specify on your order for the amount of the order at the time we send our acceptance of your order. Title in the merchandise does not pass to you until payment has been received.
- We use third party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by us and a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
- You may enjoy
- Free delivery service by our designated courier company to a single location of your specified billing address when you make a single purchase of HK$500 or above at our online store. For purchase amount below HK$500, a delivery charge of HK$60 shall apply and/or additional HK$80 delivery charge shall apply depending on the location of remote areas, please contact our customer care team for the details of remote areas.
- Freight collect will be arranged if single purchase of HK$100 or above on designated courier delivery service, a administrative charge of HK$60 shall apply if for purchase amount below HK$100.
- Free self-collection service at our office located in San Po Kong when single purchase of HK$100 or above.
- We only accept orders for delivery in Hong Kong and we only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Saturday (depending on delivery zone and except on all public holidays)
- Hong Kong Island District: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Kowloon District: Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- N.T. (Except Fanling, Sheung Shui, Yuen Long & Tuen Mun): Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- N.T (Fanling, Sheung Shui, Yuen Long & Tuen Mun only): Every Thursday and Saturday
- Remote Area: Final delivery date will be confirmed by customer care team
- When typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black/red rainstorm warning is in force. Under bad weather conditions, delivery services could be delayed or suspended if typhoon signal No. 8 or black/red rainstorm warning is in force and special/serious traffic jam occurred. Customer will be contacted for re-scheduling the delivery at no cost if it is caused by bad weather conditions.
- We currently do not make deliveries to logistics centers, container terminal, remote areas and outlying islands, buildings without elevator facility, village houses and MTR stations. We reserve the right to decline delivery at our sole discretion or an additional fee if no elevators are available on premises. You need to pay additional fee directly to logistics service provider if available. You agree and accept that you will receive your ordered merchandise from our logistics service provider and under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you place an order through our online store once payment is confirmed. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you provide us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- Subject to our online arrangement, we will use all reasonable commercial endeavors to make delivery within 4 working days after a working day of your order when is accepted. Any dates given for dispatch of merchandise are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under normal circumstances we will not accept cancellation of order or refund.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- We will send you notifications of order and delivery status with tracking number by email.
Refund and Return Policy
- The Customer must inspect the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages*, otherwise you will be deemed to accept the goods with full satisfaction and we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery. *Short-shipment, wrong delivery, quality issue, breakage, incomplete product package, product with shelf life less than 3 months from best before date (except stated clearly on listed products)*
- Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service team via email (email@example.com) within 3 days of receipt of the delivery. Customer must provide us the valid proof (invoice) from us and send photos of the concerned items via email. Also, you must retain the integrity of the original invoice and items for further process. We reserve the final decision of acceptance for any claims (if any).
- Promotional items cannot be replaced, returned or refunded.
- You must carefully inspect all goods upon collection/delivery. Upon receipt of goods, you will be deemed to accept the goods with full satisfaction and no return will be accepted thereafter.
- All gift items with purchase must be returned together with the returned products. Otherwise the retail value of the gift item would be deducted from the refund.
- The company shall not be liable for any failure to meet obligations caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- In case of any dispute, our determination shall be final.
We reserve the right to amend the above trading terms and conditions without prior notice. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Updated on: 16th October 2020